1. Chain Link (in 50' rolls)Total number of linear feet.
2. Main postNumber of posts (thin barrier and corner).
3. Main CapSame quantity as item #2.
4. Line PostNumber of posts (spaced 8 'or 10' center / center).
5. Cap for Line PostSame quantity as item #4.
6. Top Rail 7'3" or 10'3"
7. Tension BarOne at each end of a fence line.
8. Tension BandNumber of tension bars X by height = number of bands.
9. Brace BandNumber of tension bars X by height = number of bands.
Crosspiece cap included.
10. Links and Wire Tire Twister100 'of closing = 100 ties = 1 package.
11. Border Wire (in 100' rolls)
12. Simple or Double Gate
a) Latch Catch
c) Angled Bolt
d) Post Hinge
e) Gate Hinge
A little info on our family business
Since 1989, three generations of our family at Alma has worked hard to give you the highest quality service and product on the market. Our employees take the time to assess every project to its individual need in order to ensure the best quality result and customer satisfaction.